Think of your Closet as a Collection, Not a Rag Storage Space!

I like to view my closet as a Collection rather than a place to store all my rags. And I like to view my individual items as "pieces" rather than "clothes". It's kind of like having a museum of who I am, rather than simply having a storage space for your junk.

Having this type of mind set about your clothes can give you a new respect for your fashion choices. I think appearance is important in many ways (self esteem boost, a hobby, healthy love for yourself... etc.)

There are many types of approaches to deciding what new "pieces" should fit into your "collection". The way I do it is,

1. I try to decide who I want the world to see me as first. I like the world to see me as polished, beautiful, unique and sensible. In my opinion, these features make an unforgettable woman!

2. I make a list of the clothes that I feel would make my closet collection more complete.

3. I list my favorite articles of clothing and decide to splurge on different colors and styles! For example: Pea coats :)

I would like to know your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Beauty. Style. Sense. © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects
Baby Boutique